Join the Dons Trust - What's in it for you?
- The Trust exists for the benefit of its members - YOU!
- The Trust is inclusive - anyone who cares about the club can join.
- The Trust aims are all about the long term wellbeing of AFC Wimbledon, bringing it closer to our community and helping the development of football in the area.
- By supporting the Trust you support these aims.
- Any money the Trust receives has to be put into achieving its aims and will only ever be used for the betterment of AFC Wimbledon..
- Your Trust membership makes you a part-owner of AFC Wimbledon, with the same stake in the club as all other Trust members. It is democratic - one member gets one vote no matter how much money they give. Your voice will be heard.
- You could even stand to become a board member. How many supporters of other clubs can say that?
The cost of membership is £25 for adults, £10 for concessions (full-time students, over-60s and unemployed), £10 for young adults aged 16-21, and £10 for under-16s (junior membership). Concessionary and young adult memberships are full memberships, with full voting rights. Junior Dons can't vote but receive a joining gift, and regular birthday and Christmas cards signed by the players.
If you are an adult member and choose to pay by direct debit, your first payment will be £20. This applies if you renew as well as if you are applying for the first time.
You can join the Dons Trust online now if you choose to pay by direct debit
Alternatively, you can fill in an application form and post it to:
THE DONS TRUST,
THE CHERRY RED RECORDS FANSí STADIUM - KINGSMEADOW,
JACK GOODCHILD WAY,
422A KINGSTON ROAD,
To download an application form as a PDF file click here (80kb)
The same form can be used for adult, concession, young adult and junior membership, new applications or renewals.
To download a Direct Debit instruction form as a PDF file click here (83kb)
As well as being an easy and convenient way of maintaining your membership, the Trust benefits when you pay by direct debit because there is less administration required.
Enquiries or questions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or higher version is need to view .pdf documents. Download the latest version here.